冷日
(冷日)
Webmaster
  • 註冊日: 2008/2/19
  • 來自:
  • 發表數: 15771
[轉貼]Call Web Service using wget
Call Web Service using wget

I'm able to call a web service from Linux command line using CURL. Now I'm tryng to use wget to call a Web Service but I always receive the following error: 500 Internal Server Error.

I'm using the following syntax:
wget http://<endPoint> --post-file=soapRequest.xml --header="Content-Type: application/soap+xml" --output-document=soapResponse.xml

Where soapRequest.xml contains the XML request (validated by SoapUI).
The error returned from wget is:
Connecting to <host:port>... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 500 Internal Server Error
2011-12-12 23:18:33 ERROR 500: Internal Server Error.

You don't mention which webserver you are using, or how your URL is formatted, but to invoke a web service operation written in .NET on IIS use this syntax:
    wget --post-file=soaprequest.xml --header="Content-Type: text/xml" --header="SOAPAction: \"soapaction\"" http://server/app/myservice.asmx -O response.xml

The "soapaction" value can be found in the WSDL, or on the information page ASP.NET creates for the operation at myservice.asmx.

I have to use --header="Content-Type: text/xml"

Are you submitting the Payload along with SOAP? Did you try using SOAPUI Client to check whether there is a successful response?

原文出處:Call Web Service using wget - Stack Overflow
冷日
(冷日)
Webmaster
  • 來自:
[轉貼]How to check your RESTful Web Service via curl or wget commands

How to check your RESTful Web Service via curl or wget commands

How to check your RESTful Web Service if you don’t have an access via browser or you just like command line? This is a frequent issue when you develop or deploy RESTful applications. There are 2 popular tools for it: curl and wget.

curl – is a tool to transfer data from or to a server. It supports a lot of different protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, IMAP, POP3, SCP, SMTP, TELNET and more…
Wget – just the non-interactive network downloader. It supports HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP protocols

I use both of them and suggest the following commands for testing web services:

If you need more details regarding these tools there is a good comparison curl vs wget.

原文出處:How to check your RESTful Web Service via curl or wget commands | Andrii Grytsyk
冷日
(冷日)
Webmaster
  • 來自:
[轉貼]How to call a SOAP web service using wget linux tool

How to call a SOAP web service using wget linux tool

First you have to store an xml file containing the input data, to be posted to web service as the input.
Say for example that the file is named input.xml

Then call the wget command as follows:

wget --post-file=input.xml --header="Content-Type: text/xml;charset=UTF-8" \
--header="SOAPAction: \"THE_SOAPACTION_AS_IS_IN_WSDL"" \
http://URL_TO_THE_WEB_SERVICE -O response.xml

If everything is ok, response.xml will contain the web service result

tip: for creating a correct input.xml, use SoapUI and after call the web service see the raw tab to get the raw xml which is the input of the web service.

原文出處:Software Development Little Infos...: How to call a SOAP web service using wget linux tool
前一個主題 | 下一個主題 | 頁首 | | |