冷日
(冷日)
Webmaster
  • 註冊日: 2008/2/19
  • 來自:
  • 發表數: 15771
[轉貼]最近一直看到 CompatTelRunner 這隻程式試圖訪問防火牆
3K3K中山高Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ Jul 30, 2015 12:20PM

最近一直看到CompatTelRunner這隻程式試圖訪問防火牆,本來看到是微軟的程式就不太理他。但是每次開機都要放行一次有點煩,就去查了一下,果然又是要你升級Win10的東東wwww
馬上決定移除
Compatibility update for upgrading Windows 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

怎麼移除???直接刪掉CompatTelRunner.exe就好嗎

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

移除 KB2952664 這個Windows更新就可以

原文出處:3K3K中山高Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ 最近一直看到CompatTelRunner這隻程式試圖訪問防火牆 - Plurk
冷日
(冷日)
Webmaster
  • 註冊日: 2008/2/19
  • 來自:
  • 發表數: 15771
[轉貼]Anyone know what CompatTelRunner.exe
Anyone know what CompatTelRunner.exe is/does?

Wondering what CompatTelRunner.exe is doing on my computer?

That is the compatibility update for win 7 RTM. Care to tell us more about the problem?

"I disagree. I think you should get Windows 10 now"
I agree with Nekked Runner .
Not a good response as I too had the same basic question;
0) I have a fresh install of WIn7 and running Comodo CIS Anti-Virus that detected this application.
1) My question too was what does CompatTelRunner do?
2) My concern is if this is an absolutlety necessary thing or can I shut it down or worse is an infected file?
3) After repeated questioning it was finally admitted that it is a program that while desireable for those interested in upgrading would not be needed by some people as myself.
4) From what I gather reading between lines of the respondant is that it is neither necessary nor will there be any negative impact to me by not allowing to to run except that maybe my computer and OS run better without it using resources.
So my solution was to tell Comodo CIS to just block and terminate this application every time it attempts to run.
I did not have time yet to go though checking the services running to see if it can just be disabled there or if I need to search the registry manually but before going that far I think I may let Revo Unistaller have a go at it.
Hope this helps you
-Cicero Blues
If your not part of the solution,
you're part of the problem.

Hi Gary,
Possibly getting you ready for Win 10. Try this article. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2952664

not gonna get Win10, not at least after few years, with that time i think they have patched the issues, mostly i have heard issues with games & mostly with MMO'S, some even mention after upgrade (not sure how it is with clean install), maybe upgrade F something up
i have same question he does, what does CompatTelRunner.exe do, is it win build in malware scanner? or what it is? & why does it run sometimes, it runs mostly on start up? well if its a mal scanner then this answer my last question

That page seems to be 'empty',, comes up but nothing there.

That is the compatibility update for win 7 RTM. Care to tell us more about the problem?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2977759
Cat herder
Windows Insider MVP
MVP-Windows and Devices for IT
http://www.zigzag3143.com/

not gonna get Win10, not at least after few years, with that time i think they have patched the issues, mostly i have heard issues with games & mostly with MMO'S, some even mention after upgrade (not sure how it is with clean install), maybe upgrade F something up
i have same question he does, what does CompatTelRunner.exe do, is it win build in malware scanner? or what it is? & why does it run sometimes, it runs mostly on start up? well if its a mal scanner then this answer my last question
Please don't forget that Windows 10 upgrade (providing you are using 7, 8 or 8.1) is only free for 12 months; you MAY be able to download in that perid and install later and if that's your thinking, please check this is ok!

Not sure about the original person, but I am already running windows 10 and have found it reading through all my files.

Same here. I have upgraded to Windows 10 Home from Windows 7 weeks ago and my disk is maxed out for 20 minutes on startup every time I start it. So I decided to dig in and found dozens of svchost.exe running, which slowly disappear and dozens of CompatTelRunner.exe start to run. All of them are open to random files throughout my pc. I almost can't even use my pc while this happening because to start something requires disk I/O and there is no bandwidth. Memory isn't full and CPU is 4% or less but I still can't do much during those 20 minutes. Resource Monitor shows the tasks are running in the background, but they are preventing me from doing anything in the "foreground". ANNOYING! When it's done' everything is working just fine. When I did the upgrade, I said to NOT share anything with MS, except errors. So I don't know what it is doing. I thought at first maybe it's some sort of AV, but the name of this exe just doesn't jive with that. If this is about Windows 7 Compatibility, why is it still running after upgrading, and why on every boot up?

Like another responder, I am running Win 10...have been under the "Insiders Program" since May.
I have to wonder if this is the rumored compatibility examiner, which allegedly can shut down illegal copies of Microsoft programs. Just a hunch.

I disagree. I think you should get Windows 10 now. In my opinion it is the best Windows OS out there right now the way it functions etc.

Possibly they haven't changed their kernel with Windows 10 but worked of a previous Kernel and thereby has files from a different Windows OS left over? I would like to know what function it serves?

原文出處:Anyone know what CompatTelRunner.exe is/does? - Microsoft Community
冷日:冷日的狀況是『給我突然狂吃硬碟』!!!
簡而言之,M$ 又出了一個程式來婊還在用 Win7 的用戶就對了!!!
前一個主題 | 下一個主題 | 頁首 | | |