隨機相片
IMG_60D_00064.jpg

授權條款

使用者登入
使用者名稱:

密碼:

忘了密碼?

現在就註冊!

Game Play Maker : [轉貼]Can't build apk, urgent help needed.

發表者 討論內容
冷日
(冷日)
Webmaster
  • 註冊日: 2008/2/19
  • 來自:
  • 發表數: 15771
[轉貼]Can't build apk, urgent help needed.
Can't build apk, urgent help needed. [Solved]

I am new to Unity3D but took some tutorials for PC development and I tried to switch platform to Android to test if the app even opens on my Samsung Galaxy S4 but when I went to Build and Run Unity3D tells me that the device is not found (connected by USB, debugged) and when I try to Build only the following error occurs :
Error building Player: Win32Exception: ApplicationName='C:/Users/betam_000/Desktop/adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140624/sdk\tools\zipalign.exe', CommandLine='4 "C:\Users\betam_000\Desktop\MakeAGame\Temp/StagingArea/Package_unaligned.apk" "C:\Users\betam_000\Desktop\MakeAGame\Temp/StagingArea/Package.apk"', CurrentDirectory='Temp/StagingArea'
Hope to hear from anyone as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

i´m in the same problem. not solved. i think it would be something wrong with the sdk update. S***.
i just read something like to look for the zipaling.exe file and copy it into the sdk/tools folder. im,going to try it later.
the link i´ve translated with google: http://unity3d.ru/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=5&p=176821

FIXED aleluyah!!!!!
here is the file, there one in each version folder, i used this one.
C:\yourpath\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20131030\sdk\build-tools\20.0.0
Copy it to C:\yourpath\sdk\tools\

Thanks so much for the link but I don't understand the language. Can you please upload the file? Thanks once again for the help.
Yeah, okay, I'm a little sleepy. Now I understand, let me try this!
Finally, it works! Thanks so much for the help.

It wasn't clear to me so :
it's the zipalign.exe file from sdk\build-tools\{VERSION} directory that needs to be copied in sdk\tools directory.
Thanks for the tip!

I had to get the android sdk manager to download a new set of the build tools (20.0) as there wasn't a zipalign anywhere in the sdk folders, then moving as suggested worked fine.

It wasn't clear to me so :
it's the zipalign.exe file from sdk\build-tools\{VERSION} directory that needs to be copied in sdk\tools directory.
Thanks for the tip!

I just did a fresh install of 4.5.1 on a new computer and added the JDK and Android SDK. I needed to do this in order to get it to build an apk. Thanks guys!

why don't i have the zipalign.exe in the build-tools/version? i searched with the search function, but i don't find it >.<
i just did a fresh download, now i have it =)

why don't i have the zipalign.exe in the build-tools/version? i searched with the search function, but i don't find it >.<
i just did a fresh download, now i have it =)
Which version did you download? did you have to copy the zipalign.exe or it just worked?
I think latest version of the Android SDK moved this tool to another folder (as stated above). I opened a bug about it.

See bug reported here: http://fogbugz.unity3d.com/default.asp?616836_ktt4nn6jh91dds23
They advise to not upgrade to SDK level 23.

Also there is some of problems that there need to have a zipalign.exe from sdk\build-tools folder to past it in tools folder that helped for me

yah I have this error too and i just downloaded the zipalign.exe in this site
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1385846
extract the file and copy the files inside Resources to
C:\Development Tools\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140624\sdk\tools
or wherever you put yout adt-bundle

This is a bug and it should be fixed in an upcoming Unity patch.

Update - Unity already released a patch that fixes this: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/unity-patch-releases.246198/ (4.5.1 p4)

I have the newest version and needed to do this any ways.
Thanks for the posts guys.

mmm...I'm still getting the error with 4.5.2 and with the latest Android SDK:
Error building Player: Win32Exception: ApplicationName='/Users/Robin/Development/AndroidSDK/sdk/tools/zipalign', CommandLine='4 "/Users/Robin/Desktop/MyGameAndroid/Temp/StagingArea/Package_unaligned.apk" "/Users/Robin/Desktop/MyGameAndroid/Temp/StagingArea/Package.apk"', CurrentDirectory='Temp/StagingArea'
any idea? I'm using Mac.

It happened because google had moved zipalign.exe from tools folder to build-tools folder. Just copy zipalign.exe to "tools" folder and everything should work!

on Mac there's no zipalign.exe file. I updated Unity to 4.5.2 but I still had the problem afterwords. What I did then is to re-download Android SDK form the website and override the sdk folders, then it worked so the automatic update of Android was messing up something at least on Mac.

Thank you very much, it worked.

原文出處:Can't build apk, urgent help needed. [Solved] | Unity Community
冷日
(冷日)
Webmaster
  • 來自:
[轉貼]Error on android game building, Win32Exception: ApplicationName='F:/Android SDK\tools\zipalign.exe', CommandLine='4
Error on android game building, Win32Exception: ApplicationName='F:/Android SDK\tools\zipalign.exe', CommandLine='4

Hi at all, I'm trying to develop my first game(in 2D) and when I try to build the game for android, after I've selected the android SDK Unity give me an error, that for me it's indecipherable. Error: Error building Player: Win32Exception: ApplicationName='F:/Android SDKtoolszipalign.exe', CommandLine='4 "F:DaniUnityCrazyCyclistTemp/StagingArea/Package_unaligned.apk" "F:DaniUnityCrazyCyclistTemp/StagingArea/Package.apk"', CurrentDirectory='Temp/StagingArea'
I've tryed to copy the apk in Temp/StagingArea/Package_unaligned.apk and I've installed it on my android phone and it works great but somewhere there must be a problem. Can you help me? :P
Thank you in advance! Soon

If you go into the root install of your android SDK and then go to the sdk/build-tools folder, you will find zipalign.exe, if you copy this from that folder to sdk/tools, it should work.
Give it a go and let me know how you get on
Here is a link to my question in which I was having the same problem:
http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/742757/android-build-error-error-building-player.html

Thank you jayfitz! you solved the problem!! anyway thanks to liortal too, i'm downlaoding the new version right now :) Thank you both guys ;D

it helped in my case too! thanks alot

me too thanks guys :)

I know the people on this site are quite vote lazy, but it's funny to see an answer that seems to have helped at least 3 people but it has no upvote. Upvoting (if you're able to) doesn't cost you anything.
What most people also forget is to look at the quality of the question and upvote the question as well. New users can't vote if they are below 15 karma. If they don't get some karma from those who are able to vote you won't get anything back from them since they simply can't.
(I've actually given more karma than i've received)

This was a bug that was resolved in Unity 4.5.1 p4 - http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/unity-patch-releases.246198/

Latest Unity version at this time (4.5.2) contains the fix. Get the latest version and this issue will be resolved.

I still have the problem on Mac. There's no zipalign.exe file there and Unity 4.5.2 still has the same issue :(

I have version Unity 4.5.3 on Mac and still not working. Also tried to place some zipalign from build-tools to tools, but nothing changed

I know it can be outdated but I stumbled to this issue with API 20 of Android, so i post the solution if somebody will need it.
@Nub3h you need to download Android SDK Build Tools, than in sdk/build tools 20.0.0 folder will appear, in which you will find the zipalign.exe. Rest is like posted above.

原文出處:Error on android game building, Win32Exception: ApplicationName='F:/Android SDK\tools\zipalign.exe', CommandLine='4 - Unity Answers
冷日
(冷日)
Webmaster
  • 來自:
[分享]Unity 3D Build Android Apk 時找不到 zipalign.exe 解法
冷日結論:
依照上面的說法,這是個 Unity 的 Bug,Unity 4.5.1 後的版本應該已經修復!
但是因為冷日使用的版本並沒有那麼新,所以無法證實(但依照部份同事的狀況看來好像是)。

所以碰上這個問題(找不到 zipalign.exe)的話,有兩個方案可行:
1.把你 SDK 路徑下 sdk\build-tools\20.0.0 內的 zipaling.exe Copy 到你 SDK 路徑下的 sdk\tools 去即可
2.升級 Unity 到 4.5.1 以後的版本

以上!
前一個主題 | 下一個主題 | 頁首 | | |